COVID-19 Phase One Re-Opening
We appreciate everyone during this time being so patient with us. As we begin our Phase one re-opening, it will be done at a very small capacity, beginning May 25th. We have a lot of new guidelines to follow and want you to know that we have your health as our top priority. We are also committed to the cleanliness of our spa and the health of our therapists. We are using FDA approved cleanser to clean all surfaces in between all appointments, also our therapists will be wearing masks, performing daily health screenings and temperature checks before the beginning of our day.
We want you all to be aware of some of our new guidelines that may affect you as we open for your appointments. Please feel free to contact Karen or Sandra if you have any concerns.
**We are unable to take on any new appointments at this time due to our schedules already being full.
**We will not be doing Hot Stone treatments, Hot Towel treatments, Hot Oil Peppermint Scalp Treatments, Cupping or IASTM (blading) during our Phase one re-opening.
- We are not able to have clients waiting in the office, so to handle this, it is just easier for us to keep our office door locked at all times
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call us at 270-422-2442 and let us know you are here. We will ask you a series of health questions prior to you coming in. If you have any symptoms of covid-19, we will reschedule your appointment
- Masks are REQUIRED to enter and need to remain on during your time at Karing Hands. There will be one exception...if you are receiving massage that requires you to be face down, you may remove it for that period
- Once you come in the lobby, we will take your temperature. We will also have you wash your hands before going back to the treatment room (we have installed hands free soap dispensers and towel dispensers)
- Once your massage is over, we will make your next appointment. We are NOT accepting cash. We are asking for clients to pay with card or check if it's possible
We definitely hate this for our clients. Massage is such a bonding time and things are not the same, but this too shall pass. We love you and can't wait to get back to normal :)